Black Lace

I seem to have an obsession with clothing that has lace on it, especially black lace! My outfit this week is inspired by this very obsession. You should recognise most of the pieces I'm wearing from a recent sale haul and some you'll notice just because I wear them to death, as there my favourite.

My jumper is a recent purchase from Asos, it was in the boxing day sales. Its a basic black turtle neck jumper. The only thing that makes this look a little more special is the sleeves. The sleeves are slightly longer than normal, they come down to my thumbs. They then split from the thumps up to the wrist, which you should be able to see in the photos below. I picked this up for £9 in the sale. This item is no longer available to buy, but here is something similar.

My skirt was also a recent sale purchase, but this was from River Island and is the item that's fuelling my black lace obsession. This is a light pink faux suede wrap skirt, which has a black lace hem. This skirt is something that can be dressed down for day like I have, with a cosy jumper. Or it can be dressed up for the evenings, with a silk cami top. I picked this up from River Island for £12.

The boots I'm wearing are my absolute favourite ones from Ravel and have been featured quite a few times on my blog. These are one of the most comfiest pair of boots I've owned, even though they have a heel. They are suede with a gold buckle and gold inner zip. I bought these early on last year, so there no longer available to buy. But these boots from Faith are exactly the same, apart from the buckle is silver not gold.

My handbag was a present for Christmas, so you will have seen this in my what I got for Christmas post. This bag is from Kate Spade and is in the perfect go with everything colours. Black and cream literally goes with most outfits, so I'm sure you will be seeing this in many more fashion posts. Here's a similar bag by Kate Spade, in the go with everything colours.


To finish my outfit off I chose a double gold coin necklace that I picked up from River Island in the sale, for £3. I thought this would bring out the gold detail in my boots a little more. Lastly I picked some black tights to wear, to keep my legs warm in this cold weather.

What's your clothing obsession at the moment?

ReRe

Follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere and on bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me