Empties

I don't know about you but I always feel a little achievement when I'm able to say 'I've fully used a product'. Especially because I'm one of these people who likes to try out different products, I end up flitting from one product to another before finishing them. But I suppose most bloggers will be in this situation too, it parts of wanting to try so many different products. I've got five empty products to share with you this month, one hair, one beauty tool and three beauty products.
 

 

I've recently re-discovered this dry shampoo. I used to use this quite a bit back in the day, but I went on the path of trying to discover the very best dry shampoo. When lets face it they all do the same job, of course there are some that do the job better. This is one of the better dry shampoos I've found, that does what you need it do. Whether that's to add more texture and volume, or you just need to refresh your hair for one more day, this covers those needs. Batiste is a well known and loved brand and I can see why. They have many different scents, come in different hair colours and vary in sizes. If all that wasn't a great enough reason to love this dry shampoo, then maybe the price will sway you. Their 200ml bottle starts at £3.99 and can often be found on offer. I will defiantly be re-purchasing this product very shortly.


 

I'm a big lover of beauty sponges and I know this sponge looks disgusting, but as I was about to start cleaning this, the poor thing died a death and split. This isn't a fault with the sponge, I knew it wasn't going to be long until a new sponge was needed. I don't quite know how long I've been using this one, but I know its been well over six months. All that wear and tear from washing it constantly has to have some effect on the sponge, which as you can see it eventually did. I use these sponges daily to apply my foundation, I find they apply foundation the best. Application of your foundation takes minutes with this and skin is left looking flawless. I usually buy the duo pack as a single sponge costs £5.99 and a duo pack costs £9.99. Meaning you end up saving £1.98, but it also means I have a back up for when the sponge becomes unusable. At the moment I don't need to repurchase a new one as I have the back up sponge that I'm using, but I will continue to buy more of these sponges as they are one of my favourite beauty tools.


 

This is my all time favourite concealer, you may have seen this in my 2016 favourites. This is really creamy, blends easily and doesn't crease. Sometimes I use just a bit of this on my face with powder and completely miss out the foundation, as this really does have great coverage and durability. I've already re-purchased this, as I use it daily. 



This really does make your lashes look as if you have falsies on. It volumises, separates, curls and lengthens lashes. Its a great mascara and is one I usually grab for an evening out. Although I liked this mascara, for me it did have some down sides. I didn't like the plastic brush, It scraped my eyelid if I got to close to the base of my lashes. You also need some dam good make-up remover to remove this from your lashes. I didn't end up finishing this mascara, but decided to bin it as part of my yearly de-clutter, it's been sat in my draw for too long. As I said I do love this mascara, it's a great product but its not one that I will be re-purchasing as I have found other ones that I love more.


 

This is another mascara that I didn't quite finish, but had to be binned as part of my de-clutter due to being in my collection for far too long. This is another mascara that I love, but I don't often wear waterproof mascara as I don't often need it. I actually bought this one for when I went on holiday, I hate my eyes without mascara on so a waterproof one was needed around the pool. The beauty of this mascara is that there is two sections to it. Which is why its called day2night, the day section is for length and the night section is to add that volume. You can use just one section or use both of them together, depending on what look your going for on that day. I wont be repurchasing this mascara, not because I didn't like it but because I have ones that I love more. 


If you want to know all about which mascaras I love and why I love them more, then check out part1 and part2 of my top 10 mascaras.

What's your favourite mascara?

ReRe

Follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere or on bloglovin, to keep up with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then. Check out what I've been snapping this week on Instagram.




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me