Repurchase Haul

I've ran out of a few of my favourite beauty products over the last few months, but decided to hold off re-buying them. Mainly because I had other products that I wanted to use up first and of course being a beauty lover and blogger there was other products I wanted to try. While on holiday though I ran out of my holy grail summer hair product. This is a product that I needed to re-buy straight away, summer has barely started in the UK and this is one product I cannot be without in the summer. 

If you read my recent Birchbox Vs Glossybox post, you would know that Birchbox are changing the way they reward their subscribers. Basically you used to earn points to spend in the Birchbox shop for completing surveys. They've now gotten rid of this, instead they are rewarding 0-6 months subscribers with 10% off that months products and over 6months subscribers with 15% off everything in the Birchbox shop. Don't worry if you've saved up points on your account, they're still honouring these saved points for a certain amount of time. But if you don't use them soon, you will loose them! 

I had £20 worth of points to spend in the shop and luckily the hair product, which is by Jeff Chastain is available from the Birchbox shop. I re-purchased two other favourite products that were by Benefit, they do have some great brands available in their shop. You can also get free gifts with purchase if you spend over a certain amount. Its always worth checking out what these are, especially if your spending that amount anyway. 

The total amount my products should have come to, was £62.50. I got 15% off all three products and used my £20 worth of points, which took my total down to £32.70. I also got to choose the free gift when you spend over £50, which was worth £26. This is when I didn't mind re-purchasing all those products I've been putting off. As by waiting I've ended up saving so much money and ended up getting £88.50 worth of products for £32.70. Bargain!


£17

The product that caused this haul and some great savings, was this moisturising sea salt spray. This might not seem like much to some of you, but for me it's a product I cant live without in the summer. My hair is naturally wavy, but it can go quite frizzy when I leave it to naturally dry. That's if I don't use products to help tame the frizz. I've tried quite a few sea salt sprays over time, but none have compared to this one. This helps to define and create even better beach waves, but without drying hair out like other sea salt sprays I've used. It tames my frizz and ensures that my natural waves look more polished, but still have that undone beachy vibe. This has sweet almond extract, which infuses strands with softness and fullness. It also has a vitamin rich algae extract, which nourishes and protects the scalp. In the summer I tend to let my hair naturally dry, rather than heat style it. I always do this when I'm on holiday, as my hair is very long. It takes ages to dry with a hair-dryer! I end up getting really hot and bothered. There's also not much point in drying or straightening my hair too much in the summer, if its quite humid out my hair ends up a frizzy mess of waves.

£25.50

I dint realise just how much I missed this product and how great it actually was until I bought it again. My order arrived on Friday and I ended up using this powder to set my make-up on Saturday evening. This really does make your pores vanish and give you that smooth flawless looking skin. This also kept my oiliness at bay and kept my make-up in place all night. Its such a great product to throw into your handbag on a daily basis. It has a convenient little brush at the bottom of the product, which twists up into a fluffy brush allowing you to re-apply on the go. No other translucent powder I've tried matches up to this powder!

£19.50

If like me you apply mascara virtually everyday to your lashes, then I would 100% recommend a lash primer. They ensure that your lashes are kept in tip top condition and are kept hydrated under some of the overly drying mascaras. I received this as a sample in a past Birchbox, it fast become one of my favourite lash primers. What's so great about this one is that its not only packed with conditioning vitamin B5, but its also brown! Most lash primers are white, but this one is a mink brown colour. This is perfect for those days where you want a more natural no make-up look, but still want that bit of definition to your lashes. I like that it can be used under mascara or on its own, its more versatile than your usual lash primer. 

£26

The last product I got is the free gift for spending over £50. There are quite a few free gifts that you can choose from that are either to do with the brands your buying, or the amount your spending. Out of all the free products I could have chosen from, I decided to go with the Beautyblender. I use a Beautyblender daily, to blend in my concealer. I thought it would be ideal to have a back-up beauty sponge, for when my current Beautyblender has had its day. This is one of my favourite beauty tools and would have been a product I would have re-purchased, when my current one was destined for the bin. This also came with a solid Blendercleanser, which is perfect for cleaning your beauty sponge on the go. If I'm on holiday I can pack this solid cleanser and know that I can keep my beauty sponge clean whilst on my travels.

What are some of your favourite products, that you would always re-purchase?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me