Empties

Its time to show you what products I've managed to completely finish. I do find it hard to finish products. Being a beauty lover and blogger I buy a lot of products and find that before finishing a product, I will have opened up a new product to try out.

Here's what I've managed to use up this month....



This was actually very easy to use up as I love the scent of this. This is my favourite scent from Soap and Glory, its a zesty/fruity scent which is perfect for the summer. Even if it wasn't summer I would still love this scent though, as fruity scents are my favourite! This product really lasted a long time, even though I used this every time I had a shower it still lasted good three to four months. Which is great, as it doesn't make this product seem so expensive then. You only need a small amount of this as it really does lather up well. It smells great, leaves you feeling clean and doesn't dry the skin out. All in all its a great body wash and one of my favourites. I would definitely re-purchase this at some point, but just not right away. I have a draw in my bathroom that's full of body wash, scrubs and creams that I need to get through before I start buying myself any more!


Yes I have or should I say had, the matching body cream to the shower gel. I told you I loved the sugar crush scent. Unfortunately I'm not as great at using body creams up as I am with body wash. I get quite lazy and often decide to skip the moisturising process after a shower. However, just lately I've been making a real effort to moisturise before I get dressed in the morning, that seems to be working out for me more and I'm sure that will mean that I'll have more empty body creams very soon. This lasted me ages, like the body wash you don't need a lot of this as it goes a long way. This is so creamy, super hydrating and it sinks into the skin quite quickly, so your not left with that overly sticky feeling. Like with the body wash I would buy this again, just not right now as I do have plenty of other products that need using up first. If you love fruity scents like me and haven't tried this line out yet, I would 100% recommend it.


This hair mask is one of my holy grail hair products! Before I even ran out of this product I re-purchased a new one as I couldn't be without this mask. I use this once a week on my hair. It helps give dried out hair a hydro hit. This mask made my hair soft and really healthy looking. If I used too much heat on my hair it can look a little frazzled and dry, but this hair mask really helps to stop my hair looking that way. It just keeps my hair looking great all week.


I used this powder up quite a while back and i decided to hold off buying a new one. I liked this product but I decided I didn't desperately need this product in my life and I could wait until an offer came along. I did repurchase it not that long ago and I did wait until I had an offer that I could use, but I wished I'd repurchased this sooner. However it took me not having the product in my beauty stash to realise just how much I liked this product. This really does make pores disappear, your face looks instantly flawless! This also keeps shine at bay for quite some time, which I need! I can get a very oily t-zone and foundation can end up looking patchy towards the end of the day. This product really helps to keep it in place, its also great because its travel friendly. It has a hidden brush at the bottom of the product so you can touch up on the go and keep shine at bay all day long. This is a product that I've decided I can no longer be without and once I use my new one up, I will be out straight out to buy a new one. There is only one down side to this product and that's that you can't see how much product is left. So you never know when your going to run out of this amazing powder, but that's just me being picky.


This is a sample size and it was a product I got out of one of this year beauty boxes. This little sample did last me a couple of months and while it lasted it was nice to use. This did hydrate and illuminate my skin beautifully. I didn't feel the need to use a primer when I used this serum as it left my skin silky soft, glowing and looking plumped. Although I enjoyed using this serum I wont be buying a new one. At £55 a bottle, this is far to expensive for me to afford.


Is there any product that you have to have re-buy before it runs out?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, LookerHQ, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with all things to do with my and my Blog. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me