What I Wore July

I've been a bit spendy this month, so there's quite a few new pieces in my wardrobe. When you buy new piece there's only one thing you want to do and that's wear them! That's the whole point in buying them in the first place right. Usually I would wear that new item to death and its the only thing I would wear for the whole month. But as I said I've been a bit spendy this month, so I've got quite a few new pieces that I've been wearing. So lucky for you and for me this post hasn't just turned into one outfit this month.

Here's this month outfits....

One

I've had this top for ages it was originally from Bank clothing by the brand Blonde and Blonde. I have no idea how long Bank have been closed down, but I'm sure its at least four years now! I rediscovered this top when I wanted to throw something on quickly to go food shopping. I originally chucked this top on with my high-waisted jeans and my converse. It's a super easy to wear outfit that's causal but can also be dressed up like I have with these new heels I recently got from New Look.

Top - Blonde and Blonde - Similar - New Look £14
Choker - New Look £2.99

Two

We haven't had as many sunny days in July as we did in June. But as soon as there has been any sunshine out, I've put a dress or a skirt on. I picked this dress up last year from Primark, it is a bit see-through but I wear a cami dress underneath so I don't have to worry. I was even more excited to wear this dress as you will have seen in my recent clothing haul, not only did I get those grey heels in the above photo but I also picked up these brown heels. These are comfort heels so they are perfect for wearing in the day. There super comfy and they look really cute with this ditsy floral dress and matching tan handbag.

Dress - Primark £12 - Similar - New Look £29.99
Cami Under dress - Asos £10 
Bag - New Look - Similar - Glamorous £25
Choker - Asos - Similar - Asos £6

Three

Here's those brown heels again! But this time I paired them with this cute new top I recently picked up from New Look and my white high-waisted skinny jeans. I love the cute flamingo print on this top, its fun and very summer feeling. The fit of the top is also very flattering. It has an elasticated waist which helps to show your waist off and then goes out into a peplum style, perfect for hiding any stomach bloating. This outfit is perfect for those cooler summer days.

Choker - Asos - Similar - Asos £6

Four

You many remember from a couple of older posts, my love of slogan tee's. I picked this new one up from TopShop, they have some great slogan Tee's in at the moment. You've probably seen quite a few of them, as they do seem to be bloggers favourites. Obviously I'm no exception! Its just a super casual easy to wear t-shirt. I wore it with these light coloured jeans which matched the blue in the top and of course I wore my converse.

Jeans - Primark £10 - Similar- JDY £28

Five

I think this is my favourite outfit from this month. This jumpsuit believe it or not is from Tesco. I wasn't excepting or intending to buy any clothes when I went into Tesco's. But my sister wanted to look around the clothes as she doesn't usually get the chance. Well we both saw this and fell in love with it and yes we both came away with this! This is so god dam comfy, but still looks so stylish. I wore this with my converse for a more casual look, but I can easily dress this up for an evening out with some black heels. This is a little bit see-through, but if you wear nude underwear its perfectly fine.

Jumpsuit - Tesco £20 - Similar - Vera Moda £45
Shoes - Converse £45
Choker - Asos - Similar Asos £6

Let me know what your favourite outfit is this month

Everything I've talked about I've linked to or linked similar items, in case you want to purchase them for yourselves. 
If you want to keep up to date with my outfits then why not download the new LookerHQ app. You can keep up with mine and many other blogger outfits, get lots of style inspiration and can quickly find out where the items are from. 

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, LookerHQ and bloglovin, to keep up with all things to do with me and my blog. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me