July Favourites

Other than going to a Craig David concert that was on in my home town, its been a pretty quite month. We've been out for lunch a few times as well, but for the most part of this month is been all work and no play. I've got a few things on in August though so I'm looking forward to the start of a new month. 

Even though its been a quite month socially, there's still been plenty of products that I've been loving. Here's July's favourites.....


After writing a whole post praising this product, this had to be in my monthly favourites. I wont say too much about it as like I said, I've wrote a whole post about this product. So if you want to read all about why I love it so much, click here. What I will say is that this has left my hair so soft and silky. Its helped my hair to look less frizzy and my hair just looks so much more healthy.


I like these products separately, but together I've been loving them even more. I never thought I would like this primer by This Works, due to the essential oil smell but its actually a really nice product. Its a mask, moisturiser and primer in one, so on those days where my skin isn't dry I've just been skipping straight to using this. It has more of a moisturiser consistency than a primer and sinks into the skin very quickly. The Manna Kadar illuminator is a pink highlight with a touch of golden glimmer. I've been mixing a bit of this into the This Works primer to not only prime and moisturise my skin, but to also illuminate it and give it a healthy glow. Using it this way reminds me of Benefits that gal primer which I used to own and loved. 


This little matte lip paint is one of the best I've used! I can eat and drink whatever I like and this will still be on my lips looking like I've just applied it. This has been put to the test this month, as like I said me and Paul have been out to lunch a few times. This has made it through a massive Sunday lunch and a big juicy burger without smudging or wearing off my lips. If you want a matte lip product that will last all day, I would definitely give Tarte's lip paints a look into.


I've always loved this palette, but I've recently re-discovered just how much I love it after I got it out for my wedding make-up post. When I first got this I used it constantly and never really gave any of my other palettes a chance. So I ended up putting it out the way so I would start using some of my other palettes. However, if I could only have one palette out of any in my collection I think it would be this. The colours are so beautiful, they blend easily, the pigmentation is amazing and there is a great range from light to dark shades.

Have you re-discovered any of your old favourites this month? If so what was it?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, LookerHQ and Bloglovin, to keep up with all things to do with me and my Blog.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me