Empties

I've really been trying to use more of my products up. You may remember me saying that I get so far with a product and then move onto something else, before fully finishing it. My mission over the next few months is to finish those products up and clear my collection of those more than half empty products. It will mean that you'll be seeing a few more empty Blog posts over the next few months. I like reading these posts as you get mini reviews on lots of products, so hopefully your enjoying these too.

Here's what's in this months empties....


This is my all time favourite scent from The Body Shop. I didn't realise I had this, it was stuck at the back of my bathroom draw. When I was having a clear out I came across it and even though I had a shower gel already open, I just had to use it straight away. This lathers up nicely and makes you feel squeaky clean. But the best thing, is that you end up smelling of strawberries all day long.
I would re-buy this shower gel and many other products from The Body Shop in this scent.


This is one of those products that you really don't need in your life. Its not essential, its just a nice product to have. Its one of those products that you would refer to as a princess product. This is supposed to give you a smooth and glowing complexion, it can be used in place of a toner and can also be applied throughout the day, when you feel like you need a freshen up. I don't know if this really did anything for my skin. But I did find that its very refreshing and came in handy on long haul flights, to refresh my face and add some moisture back into my skin. 
I wont be re-buying this product. I think its too expensive for what it is and it doesn't really do too much for my skin. But I would think about buying a cheaper version, as I think it would be good to have on hand for long haul flights.


This body cream is supposedly enriched with a natural extract that combats existing cellulite and prevents the formation of new cellulite. Just so you know, I know there is no miracle cream to get rid of cellulite and I didn't purchase this product. This moisturiser actually came in a beauty box, I believe it was a previous Glossybox and I thought I may as well use it up. This didn't get rid of my cellulite like I knew it wouldn't and it didn't even help make it look better. Personally I think if you want to get rid of cellulite, it would be best done with exercise and a clean diet, but it will take time. Moisturiser can help to speed up the cellulite removal but that tends to be down to actually massaging your skin rather than the moisturiser. 
I wont be buying this and I certainly wont be buying any other moisturisers that claim to get rid of cellulite. What I have been trying to do and would like to continue with is moisturising my legs daily and really massage the cream into my legs. I'm very bad when it comes to moisturising my body and the last month I've really been making an effort to keep up with moisturising my body daily.


There has been a lot of hype over black peel off face masks and I can see why. This mask came to me in a previous beauty box. I managed to easily get two applications out of this 7g sachet and probably could have stretched it to three. This mask has activated charcoal in it, which loosens up blackheads and cleanses deep into the pores, to remove impurities. I like peel off masks, especially on my nose as that's where most of my blackheads and large pores are. My skin looked amazing after doing one peel. I could really see all the crap this pulled out of my skin. My face looker clearer, fresher and pores weren't as visible, due to not being filled with so much crap. 
I'm definitely going to either repurchase this mask or go on the hunt for another black charcoal mask. I really enjoyed using it and my skin loved it. I really wish I had one right now as my pores are looking a little scary on my nose.



I realised around two years ago, that I'd been damaging my eye lashes with wearing mascara daily and not taking it off properly in the evening. This resulted in me having quite short stubby lashes. Since switching to using a lash primer before my mascara and ensuring to remove my make-up properly at night, my lashes have gone back to their original longer length. Now I will never apply mascara until I have applied a primer, it helps to keep your lashes hydrated and keeps them stronger. I wouldn't say that this did anything extra special to my lashes, but I will say that it kept them in great condition. Which is what this is supposed to do.
I'm not going to re-purchase this brand of lash primer, as its not an easy to get hold of brand. But I will continue to use lash primers, at the moment I'm using the Urban decay one and I'm really enjoying using it.

What face masks do you like to use? Peeling, sheet, cream or mixture of all? 
Do you have any black peel off masks recommendation's?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, LookerHq, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up with all things to do with me and my Blog.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me