Empties

I don't know why I get such a sense of satisfaction when I completely use a product up, but I do. This month I have six empty products to share with you. I'm basically doing mini reviews on my used up products and letting you know if I would buy them again. Lets not dilly dally around and lets get stuck straight into these mini reviews.


Oh my god this cream smells amazing and annoyingly I cant describe the scent. Just know that it smells great and I couldn't stop applying this cream to my body, which is good for me as I'm quite bad at remembering to moisturise. This moisturiser is very thick, so a little does go a long way. This really helps hydrate dry skin, with it being thick it would be great for winter months. I think I may have to re-purchase this as its the only moisturiser that I really did want to keep applying, because it smelt so good. However due to the thickness it does take a little longer for it to sink into your skin, but totally worth that little wait.


As the name suggests this eye cream is supposed to do five things. These are; reduce appearance of wrinkles. improve radiance, correct uneven skin tone, moisturise and lastly combat free radicals. This can be used am or pm but I tended to use it in the evening due to it being a bit thicker than other eye creams I've used. I didn't hate this product, but I also didn't think that it did anything special to my eyes. Basically I couldn't tell if it was or wasn't working. With me not being 100% sold on the effects of this eye cream, I personally wouldn't buy it again. But I'm not saying that it doesn't or wouldn't work for you.


Another eye product, but this one was a sample I received in a beauty box. This eye gel helps to smooth and depuff the eye area. I used this in the morning as it has light reflecting particles in it, making your eyes appear brighter. This is a nice eye cream to use, but unfortunately I think you really need to try a full size version of this to try it out properly. Its the cold iron shaped tip that helps to de-puff your under eyes, which this sample does not have on it. So I'm unable to confirm if this does or does not de-puff the eyes. Luckily for me puffiness of the eyes is not something I really suffer with. Although I really enjoyed the brightening effect of this eye gel, I personally don't think this is the right product for me as like I said I don't suffer from puffy eyes.


This pampers, protects and repairs all skin types including sensitive skin. Its alcohol, paraben and mineral oil free. I'd never heard of this brand until I received it in my Birchbox, so far I've liked everything I've tried and I've tried quite a bit of their products since being a Birchbox subscriber! Although I've enjoyed the products I've tried by this brand, I wouldn't rush out and go buy anything from them. Just because I don't feel like I need any of their products and I have other products that I love more.


I've had this little sample of concealer in my draw for quite a while. I'd tried it out once but didn't really rate it that much. In my effort to try and use up products I decided to give this ago again and make the decision on whether to use it up or get rid. As you can see I decided to use it up. When I first tried using this concealer I applied it straight from the tube under the eyes and then tried to blend it, which really didn't work! It did not want to blend it just sat under my eyes looking like a cakey mess. The second time I tried it I decided to use my finger to warm up the product, dab it under my eyes and then blend it out with a beauty blender. This worked a millions times better. This concealer has a moisturising ring in the middle which is surrounded by concealer. Its this moisturising ring that needs to be warmed to make it creamy and ensure it applies nicely. It then blends out beautifully, it keeps the under eye hydrated and it doesn't crease. I really enjoyed this product and I would re-purchase this.


A light weight creamy primer that leaves make-up looking fresh all day long. This feels more like a moisturiser than a primer. I didn't think it help keep my make-up in place all day, but it did help to smooth everything out allowing for better make-up application. I only really used this when I took my old make-up off and wanted to apply a new face, as like I said its a little bit like moisturiser. It worked well for me in that way, but I wouldn't buy this product for my skin type as I need an oil controlling primer instead. 

Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts? 

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter to keep up to date with new Blog posts.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me