What I wore Morocco

Why is it whenever your looking forward to going away, it seems to take forever to get here and then flys by when it does. Anyway we recently got back from a relaxing trip to Morocco with our two best friends. It was an all inclusive holiday, so we enjoyed lots of food, drank lots of cocktails and lazed around the pool. We did go out on a couple of trips, we did quad biking in the dessert and we went and saw a waterfall which was very pretty but took a lot of steps to see. I thought you might be interested to see what I wore on holiday as I enjoy seeing what other people wear and you all seem to enjoy my what I wore posts.

Night 1

I wore a long playsuit, its shorts but then at the back it has this long flowing piece of material Which makes me feel like a princess when I wear it. The chest area is quite open so I put a crochet bralet underneath basically so I didn't flash anyone, but it also looked really cute!



Playsuit - Primark £13 - Similar - Pull & Bear £29.99 (Asos)
Bralet - Primark £6 - Similar - Y.A.S £9.50 (Asos)
Shoes - River Island - Similar - New Look £19 (Asos)


Night 2

This is a dress I picked up in the sale not long ago, I thought that this would be great for many summers and would be perfect to take on holiday. Red is my favourite colour and its one of my favourites colours to wear. The floral pattern on this dress makes it very girly, but this also has a sexiness to it as right down your cleavage there is this lace up detail.



Dress - Parisian (Asos) £20 - Also in Yellow £20
Necklace - Primark - Similar - New Look £8.49
Shoes - New Look - Similar - Call it spring £40 (Asos)


Night 3

This is another perfect holiday dress! It's a bright beautiful orange dress that has crochet detailing on the hem and across the chest. This also has bardot shoulders and spaghetti straps. This is quite a girly dress with all the crochet detail so I grunged the look up a bit with a choker and my make-up.



Dress - River Island - Similar - Pretty little thing £13.50 (Asos)
Choker - Asos £3.50
Bag - Therapy - Similar - Dune £32.50 (Asos)
Shoes - River Island - Similar - New Look £19 (Asos)


Night 4

I absolutely love this dress and most people cant believe that this is from Primark. Its extremely girly with the floral pattern and the blush colour. It has a beautiful lace up back and lace up detailing on the sleeves, which does make this dress quite hard to wear on your own as you do need someone to tie the back up for you.



Dress - Primark
Necklace - Primark- Similar - New Look £8.49
Shoes - New Look - Similar - Call it spring £40 (Asos)


Day 5

Although I obviously wore lots of bikinis and cover ups I didn't really photograph them. It was hard enough getting the evening photos sometimes. You may have noticed the low quality of the first photo, that was due to being so hungry we forgot the photo before we went out, so that picture was took before we went to bed and while Paul was quite drunk! This for me was the only proper day time outfit worth taking a photo of. Its only a basic shorts and t-shirt combo but I think its super cute and was perfect for our day of quad biking.



Top - Primark - £2.50 - Similar - New Look £6.99
Shorts - Primark - £8 - Similar - Dr Denim £35 (Asos)
Trainers - Primark - £12 - Similar - New Look £19.49


Night 5

I cant believe that I've had this dress in my wardrobe for a few years before finally wearing it. I wore this on our Bali holiday, Paul said how nice it looked and thought it was brand new. But it was a dress I liked that my mum had bought me for my birthday and I'd just never found the right time to wear it. Its a lovely fit and flare dress with lace detailing around the collar bone. I do think this looks much better on me with a tan and that probably why I've never really worn it at home.



Dress - River Island - Similar - Elise Ryan £24 (Asos)
Shoes - New Look - Similar - Call it spring £40 (Asos)


That's its for my what I wore holiday edition, we were there for 6 nights but the last dress I brought did not travel well in the suitcase. It was far too creased to wear, so I ended up wearing the floral red dress again because I love it so much! 

What was your favourite outfit from my trip? Have you got any winter holidays planned?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin and Instagram to keep up with all things blog related.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me