Whats In My Toiletry/Make-up Bag

If I haven't mentioned it enough already I'm going on holiday!!!! I thought you might like to take a peek into what I'm taking on holiday with me in my toiletry/make-up bag. I don't know about you but i find it hard to really narrow down what I need to take, rather than bring what I want to take. Especially for this holiday, as me and Paul are sharing a suitcase so I can't exactly take up half the room with my beauty stuff now can I. I mean how much do I really need for one week? But of course being a beauty lover I want to ensure I have the best products with me. I'm sure all of us want to look our best on holiday and there are just some products that I need to achieve that amazing holiday make-up!

I'm not going to go through why I've brought each any every product with me as I think the names on the products pretty much explain why. But just know anything that I've packed and is coming with me, is because its either one of the best products in my collection or its the best miniature version of a product I own.

Anyway lest get into this....we shall go through skincare first, then onto make-up and lastly the haircare and shower items.

Skincare



Gatineau - Eye make-up remover
Garnier Pure Active - Micellar cleansing water
Trilogy - Rosehip cream cleanser
Benefit - Dream Screen (SPF45)
Figs & Rouge Hydra Active - Day cream
Vichy Skin Sleep - Night Cream
The Ordinary Buffet - Serum
Hylamide SubQ Eyes - Eye serum
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Hawaiian Tropic - Lip gloss (SPF 25)
Dr PawPaw - Original balm

I've brought only the essential skincare items and tried to bring miniatures where I could. I know I could have got a smaller pack of face wipes, but the price for a travel pack is about the same for a full size pack which doesn't really make much sense. Plus I know Paul will end up stealing some of the face wipes too.

Beauty



Benefit Porefessional Matte Rescue - Primer
Benefit Dew The Hoola - Matte Liquid bronzer
L'oreal Nude Magique - Cushion foundation
L'oreal True Match - Concealer
Bourjois Radiance - Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me - Concealer
Benefit Porefessional Pro Powder
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
 Benefit They're Real - Lash Primer
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Benefit Ka-Brow - Brow Gel
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani - Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter Palette
Urban Decay Ammo Palette
Tarte Tartlette Tease - Eye shadow palette
Urban Decay All Nighter - Setting spray
Urban Decay Lipstick - Liar
Stila Lip Glaze - Glimmer
Primark Velvet Matte Lip Crayon -Ballerina
Maybelline Elixier Lip Gloss - Blush essence
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker - Candy Queen
Benefit They're Real Double The Lip - Lusty Rose

Usually I would take my Urban Decay flushed blusher set which is much smaller, but I wanted to have a bit more choice with me this time and this one has three blusher, two highlighters and a bronzer. Two eyeshadow palettes might seem a bit excessive, but they are both small and compact. The Urban Decay one has more bright shimmery options and the Tarte one has a few neutral matte shades. I've definitely gone a little over board on the lip products but I wanted options, I never know what kind of lip mood I'll be in.

Haircare/Shower


Garnier Ultimate Blends Coconut Water - Shampoo and Conditioner
Revlon Uniq one - Hair treatment
Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfecter - Hair oil
Vo5 Smoothly Does It - Tame and shine heat spray
N04 Sugar Texturising Spray
Soap & Glory Sugar Crush - Body Wash 
Daily Concepts - Exfoliating body scrubber
Venus Snap - Razor
Whish - Shave Cream

 I always keep this little agave bottle to put my Garnier hair oil in, it means I don't have to travel with the massive bottle and only have to take what I need with me. I don't usually use Garnier shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair when I'm at home. But I tried the shampoo and conditioner that was similar to the hair oil last time I went away and my hair seemed to wash fine with it. So I decided to try this coconut water one this time, these are much smaller than my normal shampoo and conditioner making these perfect for a weeks holiday.

Do you find it as hard as I do to only bring the essentials on holiday?
ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me