Blogmas Day 10 - Christmas Favourites Tag


It wouldn't be blogmas without a few festive tags, I came across this one from
ZombieGoddess Beauty. I've never done a favourites one before so I thought this looked like a fun one to do. 


  Favourite Christmas Film?
My favouite Christmas film has to be Elf! I love that film its super festive, funny and just a really easy film to watch. But I also really love the film Love Actually, it more of an emotional feel good feel.

  Favourite Christmas TV Special?
  Definitelyhas to be Gavin and Stacey, I could watch that episode over and over.

  Favourite Christmas Song(s)?
All time fave is The Pougues Fairytale of New York. I know some people really don't like this as they find it quite depressing but I love it. 
My other fave is Mariah Carey All I Want For Christmas Is You. I really like this one because it tends to be the first Christmas song you hear playing on the Radio, so to me this is the start of Christmas.

  Favourite Christmas Book/Story?
Erm, I don't actually have one and I don't really ever remember being read a Christmas story either.

  Favourite Christmas Clothing Item?
I have a few Christmas Jumpers, but I wouldn't say there may fave Christmas clothing. I wear the jumpers to work, as we can in December and its much better than being in my work uniform. For Christmas day I usually change my outfit up every year.

  Favourite Lip Colour for Christmas?
It has to be a red lip and my all time favourite red is one by Urban Decay. Its the mega matte 714, which originally came out with Gwen Stefani collection.

  Favourite Blush for the Season?
The Benefit Rockateur, its a beautiful rose gold blusher.

  Favourite Christmas Candle?
  Yankee Candles Christmas Cookie

  Favourite Christmas Scent?

Gingerbread


  Favourite Starbucks Christmasy Drink?
Toffee Nut Latte

  Favourite Christmas Baked Treat?
Any Gingerbread shaped treat

  Favourite Food at Christmas Dinner?
Has to be the Turkey and Pigs in blankets

  Favourite Drink for the Season?
A hot chocolate with all the works (Whipped Cream and Marshmellows)

If you fancy doing this favourites tag too then the questions are below. Make sure you leave a link to your blog in the comments if you do or tag me on Twitter, I'd love to read what your Christmas favourites are.

  Favourite Christmas Film?

  Favourite Christmas TV Special?

  Favourite Christmas Song(s)?

  Favourite Christmas Book/Story?

  Favourite Christmas Clothing Item?

  Favourite Lip Colour for Christmas?

  Favourite Blush for the Season?

  Favourite Christmas Candle?

  Favourite Christmas Scent?



  Favourite Starbucks Christmasy Drink?

  Favourite Christmas Baked Treat?

  Favourite Food at Christmas Dinner?

  Favourite Drink for the Season?
ReRe
Follow me in Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin to keep up with this years Blogmas. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me