Blogmas Day 12 - Nails Inc Haul

I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything else for myself this month, but I have! I don't know what's up with me, but I just cant stop buying little things for myself. Well I only wanted two things, but the two things I wanted ended up turning into a rather large Nails inc order. There was on offer on and I just couldn't resist.

One of the two things I wanted was a gold glitter nail topper. I've got it in my head that I wanted red and gold nails this Christmas. I always do some sort of red nails, but this year I wanted to add some gold glitter. I do have a lot of nail polish and I certainly have plenty of glitters but none were gold. I was only going to pick a cheap gold glitter up from Barry M or some other brand like that. But I remembered when I was painting my nails last I couldn't use my fave top coat, as it had gone all gloopy. My favourite top coat is by Nails inc, its the 45 second caviar top coat. It dries really quickly, doesn't chip easily and gives a high shine. I thought I may as well have a look on the nails inc website, as I knew there was some offers on. I thought I might find a good deal, not have to go into a busy store and replace a few other old gloopy nail polishes at the same time.

When I looked online I found they had quite a nice offer on. You got a free gift when spending over £35, free delivery when spending over £30 and if you signed up for their VIP membership (which costs £5) you got 10% off and a free nail polish when you signed up. Of course I had to take advantage of the offer and sign up to get 10% off, as Nails inc are by far my favourite nail polish brand to use.

I found a gift set I really liked that was £38. Its called the Nails inc Tree. It has six nail polishes inside, (all full size) three were glitters one of which is the gold I wanted, two normal nail polishes and one nail kale polish. The three glitters were Exhibition Rd which is a blue/purple glitter, London Lane which is a blue glitter and Belgrave Square which is the gold glitter. The two normal nail polish were called, Piccadilly circus which was a purple/red and Chelsea Green which is a deep red. It's a red I'm going to use on my nails Christmas. The only nail kale in this set was called Richmond park gardens and that's a navy blue. I got this set for £34.20 with the VIP discount.

I purchased a top and base coat duo, which is half the size of the full size ones. I can never finish a top coat before it goes gloopy, so I thought this mini set would be better and it gave the chance to try out there best selling base coat too. This duo contains my favourite 45 second top coat and the nail kale super food base coat. This little set costs £10, but with the VIP discount it was £9.

These two sets brought my order over the delivery amount and it took it to the free gift threshold too. The free gift was a duo set. Included in that set was Exhibition Rd, which I got in the tree set and Gloucester Walk which is a purple shade. I'm going to give the repeat Exhibition Rd to my sister, its a beautiful glitter polish but obviously I don't need two of them.

The last last free gift for signing up to the VIP membership was Marylebone High St, which is a pinky coral shade. I think this is going to be a great spring/summer shade. This is also from their Nail Kale range, which nourishes the nails and keep them hydrated.

Do you paint your own nails for Christmas or do you get them done in a salon?

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin to keep up to date with this years Blogmas.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me