Blogmas Day 6 - Gift Guide For Him

Its time for the second part of my gift guides and this one is for the men in your life. If your struggling to find them a gift and are not quite sure what they'll like, then take a look below. I've trawled through the internet to find lots of ideas at different price points, so hopefully there's an idea suitable for everyone....
































(Other football clubs are available - prices differ)




Hopefully these ideas have helped you out. If you came looking for the gift guide for Her then check out Blogmas Day 4. Also keep your eyes peeling for a stocking filler gift guide coming soon....

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin to keep up with all posts this Blogmas!

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea of experience days, memories over products is definitely something I believe in. Although my partner prefers a couple of PS4 games instead.
    Ffi | The Essence of Red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah mine would prefer the games too - the problem is he ends up buying all the games he wants before Xmas, he can never wait! So I always have to come up with loads of ideas and figure out what he'd love best.

      Delete

Instagram

Follow Me