Blogmas Day 7 - Lush Haul

I love, lush bath products! But the only time of the year I seem to go into Lush is around Christmas time. I'm more of a shower person, as I prefer how quick and convenient they are. I never seem to have time to sit and chill in the bath. When winter comes around, there's something that's just far more appealing about baths. During these colder months I make the time to have those hot baths, with bath bombs, candles lit, face masks and a cheeky episode of whatever I'm watching on Netflix. I always feel the cold, sometimes nothing but a bath can chase those chills away.

I don't have a Lush in my home town, but back in October me and my sister went to Lincoln and they do have one. Usually I would place an order online, but there's nothing better than actually getting to smell the bath bombs and knowing they will smell great, rather than hoping what you've ordered will smell great.

I picked up four bath products, one bubbleroon, two bath melts and one bath bomb. One of them I buy every year, as its the one I use on Christmas eve!

The one I buy every year is the Golden Wonder bath bomb (£4.50). Its in the shape of a present and if you shake it, (like you would when your trying to guess what's inside your present) you can actually hear a little surprise rattling around. Its a tradition that I use this in my bath on Christmas Eve, its fills my bathroom with a fruity festive scent, leaves my skin super soft and it also leaves a golden sparkle to my skin.

I love bubble baths, the more bubbles the better. I decided to pick up The Snowman Bubbleroon (£4.25), as he smelt amazing, looked incredibly festive and being a bubbleroon would give the best bubble baths. Its filled with ingredients that will soften and hydrate the skin, as well as refreshing and uplifting oils.

I know I've had this one before and really enjoyed it, its the Snow Angel Bath Melt (£4.50) This is delicately scented, so its not overpowering. But this bath melt is such a treat for skin in the winter. It has the ingredient Benzoin Resinoid which deeply cleanses and soothes skin, it also eases aches in the muscles. I've not been well the past few days. I'm very run down at the minute, I basically feel and look like rubbish. Being ill has left my skin looking dry, feeling drained and my muscles aching. So I'm really looking froward to treating myself to a nice relaxing bath using this bath melt, once I'm feeling a bit better. It will help relieve these muscles aches and also help to relieve the dry skin too.

Lastly I picked up the Mmmelting Marshmellow Moment (£2.50) This is the only non festive bath product I bought, but it smelled so good I couldn't leave without it. Its very sweet scented, the smell reminds me of sweets I've had but I just cant put my finger on which one. For being such a small product it really kicks off its scent. I placed all four products in my bathroom and this was the only one you could really smell, it made my whole bathroom smell amazing. So much better than air fresher, ha! This bath melt is designed to soothe, soften and hydrate.

What do your prefer baths or showers? 

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin to keep up with Blogmas!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me