Blogmas Day 8 - Stocking Filler Guide

Stocking fillers are fun gifts to give. These gifts can be things that the receiving person could either really use or be something so silly that they get used Christmas day and that's it! Basically stocking fillers can be needed, useful, funny, useless or even entertainment for Christmas day. These gifts aren't meant to break the bank, there fun little gifts to give. With that in mind you don't want the gifts to be overly expensive. I've found a mixture of gifts that are priced from £15 to £4. I haven't split this stocking filler guide into His and Hers, as I think some of these anyone could enjoy. The order I've put them in is highest price to lowest. It makes it much easier, especially if you didn't want to spend more than £10 on a stocking filler, then all you would have to do is scroll to the £10 and below section and ignore the other gift ideas. Anyway check out what gifts I think are suitable for stocking fillers, hopefully they will help you finish your Christmas shopping.....













































I hope you've been able to find some great stocking fillers and finally get all your Christmas shopping done! If your still stuck on what to buy Her or Him, then check out my gift guides from Blogmas Day 4 (Hers) and Day 6 (Him).

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter to keep up with new posts throughout blogmas.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me