Inner Glow

After being ill for the third time I've been very conscious about feeding my body right, in order to try and keep my immune system on top form. What we ingest doesn't just affect our immune systems though, it can also affect our skin and depending on what your eating it can play havoc on your digestion. I've been hearing a lot about The Beauty Chef and how the founder (Carla Oates) philosophy is 'beauty begins in the belly'. I've been doing my research around this brand and found that Cult Beauty stocks it. 

I was looking at the Body Inner beauty powder, as that not only improves your immunity but it also boosts your metabolism and aids in muscle recovery. But then I saw the Glow powder and ended up really liking the possible benefits of this powder too. Glow is a blend of 24 organic, bio-fermented probiotic superfoods. This formula is designed to support gut health, collagen synthesis and promote healthy skin, hair and nails. So not only is this fantastic for your beauty regime, but its also great for your stomach too. I ended up ordering the Glow formula over the Body's formula, because Glow can be taken in your favourite drink, added to smoothies or even yogurt, whereas the Body formula is more like a protein shake. 

Obviously the Glow formula doesn't say anything about improving your immunity, but with it being very rich in vitamins, minerals and probiotics I assume it will help out in that area too. But luckily for me when I was placing my order, Cult Beauty had a free gift when you spent £30. 

The free gift was The holiday boost set. Which includes three of The Beauty Chef's inner beauty boost formula's. These are collagen, antioxidant and hydrate. These have been designed to give the Glow formula an extra boost. 

Collagen works to increase the skins elasticity, for a plumped radiant complexion, which leaves the skin looking smoother and firmer. Not only does it help with collagen but its also makes your hair and nails longer and stronger. 

Antioxidant repairs damaged cells and stimulates cell renewal for plumped radiant skin. It also promotes healthy gut balance and boots the immune system. 

Hydrate increases the skins moisture levels for a plumped radiant complexion. Restoring your body's hydration levels not only makes your skin more radiant, it also boots circulation and helps to kick start your metabolism.

If drinking these in my daily water will help with immunity, gut health and my skin. Then I'm all for giving them a try. I feel like this will also make me drink more water, which will be a bonus. The glow powder is supposed to be berry flavoured, which would be great if it is as hopefully that will mean its nice to drink. 

Once I've tried them out, I'll let you know if I saw any difference. I really like the idea of them and I do hope they work. I've not seen a bad review yet, but only time will tell.

Have you tried any products similar to these, or have you tried this brand?
If you have let me know your thoughts on the products.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me