What I Wore January

To be honest I've spent most of January in my workout gear trying to work off the sugar belly I acquired over Christmas. But for the few times I did manage to put some normal clothes on, here's what I've been wearing....

My first outfit is a simple black skirt and grey jumper, but its one of my fave go to winter outfits. The grey jumper is sleeveless, so you wouldn't think it would be a go to winter piece. But throw a cardi on or chuck a leather jacket on and its the perfect winter jumper, especially with the over sized roll neck. It keeps you toasty warm. This black faux leather skater skirt is one of my favourite's, so it was always going to be one I paired with this jumper. I then decided to wear my grey office boots that I hardly ever wear and I need to start wearing them more often, as their comfy and look great.

Jumper : New Look, Similar available for £22
Skirt : Miss Selfridge, Similar available for £13
Tights : H&M £8.99
Boots : Office, Similar available for £20.99
Cardigan : Asos £28

My next outfit is a comfy super soft red floral dress. I've not felt a dress this soft, it has a beautiful high ruffle neck and it skims down the body in a flattering way. I wore navy tights with this outfit, not that you can really tell in the photo. I thought it would bring out the navy flowers in the dress. I then wore another pair of boots that I don't wear that often. As you may have noticed I only seem to wear my black ravel boots, as much as I love those boots I thought it was time I started wearing some of my many other boots and shoes I own. To bring more of the brown into the look I threw on my brown leather jacket and grabbed a brown bucket bag.

Dress : New Look £15.99
Tights : Primark £3
Boots : New Look, Similar available for £27.99
Jacket : TkMaxx, Similar available for £20
Bag : New Look, Similar available for £15.99

My last outfit has to be my absolute favourite from this month. I absolutely love this red jumper. I got this in the black Friday sales and I wore it quite a bit then but never got a photo of me wearing it. I then died parts of my hair bright pink and it ended up clashing with this jumper. So I was kinda glad when it started washing out and I could finally wear my new fave red jumper again. This has splits in the sleeve, which are surrounded by ruffles, which just adds a touch of girliness to this jumper. I wore some high waisted jeans with jumper and my comfy converse.

Jumper : Miss Selfridge, Available in pink for £14
Jeans : New Look, £25.99
Shoes : Converse, £50

I'm sure I'll have far more outfits to share with you on February, as I have a week off from work so I will have more time to wear clothes that aren't my uniform or workout gear. If you want to keep up with my outfits as I wear them, then follow me on Instagram or why not try the Looker app. I post my outfits on here and link to wear you can buy them too.

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me