What I Wore March

I had full expectations that this would be the month I'd be putting my thick jumpers away. Its supposed to be spring and I wanted to wear spring clothing! But this cold weather just wont go and that beast from the east just keeps coming back, bringing even colder weather and snow. So unfortunately the jumpers had to stay out.

Outfit 1

I think I said it before, but this jumper has to be one of my favourites that I bought last year. I love the colour red, but I have very little of that colour in my wardrobe. Any chance I can get I've been wearing this. It's a little hard to wear jackets with it, due to the frills on the arms. I cant just chuck my leather jacket over it, I have to wear my big parka coat that has a bit more room in the sleeves. Not that there's anything wrong with my big parka coat, just sometimes a leather jacket would just do. I've got some skinny high waisted dark blue jeans on and my converse in the photo. But for the days where there's been snow on the ground, I've been wearing it with my skinny high waisted black jeans and some flat black ankle boots.

Jumper : Miss Selfridge £35
 The red is no longer availble but you can get it in pink on sale for £14 and camel on sale for £19
Jeans (Blue) : Primark £12
Similar style from Asos for £28
Jeans (Black) : Topshop £36
Boots : New Look £24.99
Similar from Asos £22

Outfit 2

This jumper has featured in so many of my outfits throughout winter. But its that basic jumper that everyone should have in their wardrobe. A staple item that can go with so many outfits and so many different looks. This time I'm wearing it with this forest green scalloped edge skirt, black tights and black ankle boots. I was looking in my wardrobe and realised I'd only worn this once, so I decided to drag the skirt out again.

Jumper : Asos £18
Similar style from Asos on sale for £14
Tights : Primark
Boots : Ravel (Asos)
Similar from Asos fro £34.99

Outfit 3

I haven't worn this jumper since around this time last year. Its a great jumper but its one of those lighter versions that's perfect for cooler spring days. I decided to drag this jumper out again for those odd few days we've had where we've actually had some sunshine and the temperatures managed to get to at least 8 degrees. I didn't get a picture of the back of this, but its got cut outs in it. I wear a nude cami top underneath, as its far too cold not to wear something underneath a top that's got a holey back. I wore this jumper with my high waisted skinny jeans, my converse and I threw on my leather jacket as well.

Jumper : Asos
Jeans : Primark £12
Similar style from Asos for £28
Leather Jacket : Oasis 
Similar from Asos for £99

I'm hoping the weather starts getting a little bit more warmer soon. There's been so many beautiful spring clothing out in the shops that I've bought, but I've been unable to wear yet. Hopefully I'll get to very soon though.

What's been your favoured piece of clothing that's got you through the cold months?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me