Review : Too Faced - White Peach Palette

I recently bought this eye shadow palette from Sephora when I was in New York. I'd seen the palette already online, but couldn't find it anywhere in the UK. However, it seems the entire Peaches and Cream collection has just been released on Debenhams website, so you can now buy it on there along with other things from the collection. The colours in this palette are just so pretty and there is a great range of matte and shimmers. That's why I was drawn to this palette.

I've been using this palette constantly since I got home from New York and I have to say I'm really enjoying using it. The palette itself comes with a card that gives you three looks to create from the shadows. I've created the first two (not the deep going out look) and have enjoyed both the looks and how easy they was to recreate. The shadows are very pigmented, creamy and blend beautifully together. There is a couple of shades that you do have to be careful with, as they will leave fall out on your face and that's Peach ice (which is more of an inner corner highlight) and Peach Passion. 

The packaging is pretty but also tough! Meaning your eye shadows are kept quite safe. The palette has a large mirror in the lid and I think the shadow sizes are pretty decent too. The eye shadows themselves are actually infused with peach and sweet fig cream, so the shadows smell divine! I keep opening this palette just to have a sniff.

I only have one criticism for this palette, which is I think this could have benefited from a few more darker shades. All of these shades are very pretty but they are also very similar to each other. Of course there is two dark shades in this palette, which are a matte black and sparkly navy/purple. But I feel like there's a couple of shades missing in between going from the very pretty light shades to the very dark black and navy shades. However, on the website it does say that this palette was created to add depth and light to the rest of the too faced peaches and cream collection. Does this mean that this is more of an add on palette to the Just Peachy mattes palette? I don't know, but looking at the Just Peachy palette and this one I do think they would mix really well together and I may just have put that on my beauty wish list!

I've swatched all the shades below for you so you can see what they look like.

From left to right we have...

Peach Cream - Matte soft cream
Peach Suede - Matte dusty rose
Peaches & Dreams - Golden peach shimmer
Creme De La Peach - Matte peachy orange with glitter

From left to right...

Peach Sorbet - Matte creamy peach
Glistening Peach - Rose gold shimmer with glitter 
Peach Smoothie - Matte baby pink
Sweet Fig - Matte smokey mauve

From left to right...

Peach Ice - White shimmer with lots of glitter
Fuzzy - Matte taupe
On The Grill - Mate Grey black
Peach Passion - Navy purple duo chrome with lots of glitter

What's your impression of this palette?
 
If you were to buy a palette from the Peaches and Cream collection would you go for the Just Peachy, White Peach or would you end up buying both?

To see the rest of my Sephora haul click here.
If you want to know what else I got up to while I was in New York click here.

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me