What I Wore June

If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter then you'll probably know that I was on holiday at the end of May. I went to New York and Mexico. I've already written up a post about my adventures in New York, (Click here if you've not read that yet) and the Mexico post will be following shortly. But one thing I haven't done yet is show you all the lovely outfits I took on holiday with me. It's always hard packing for two destinations, especially when there so different. But lucky for me I had plenty of luggage allowance to take many different outfits. Although its not so great when you come home and have all the washing to do!

Outfit One

This was my first outfit of New York. We were not long off the plane and this was something quick and easy to throw on, that was comfortable to wear and still looked put together enough for a meal out.


Jumpsuit : Tesco, Similar Oasis
Shoes : Converse, Asos
Denim Jacket : Miss Selfridge, Similar Brave Soul


Outfit Two

This outfit was for our first full day of travelling around New York city. It needed to be comfortable and stylish at the same time. I wore my fave red trousers that are very flattering on the waist as they are paperbag, a cute t-shirt, my denim jacket to keep me warm and of course my converse to keep my feet comfy through all the walking.


Top : New Look, Similar Boss
Trousers : Miss Selfridge (pink instead of red)
Jacket : Miss Selfridge, Similar Brave Soul
Shoes : Converse, Asos
Backpack : Primark, Similar Glamorous
Earrings : Asos, Orielia


Outfit Three

My third outfit was one I chose for a meal out and cocktails. It's a nude flowery dress that has beautiful lace up detail on the back. I chose to wear my denim jacket again even though it was warm out I wanted it for the cooler walk back to the hotel.

Dress : Primark, Similar River Island
Jacket : Miss Selfridge, Similar Brave Soul


Outfit Four

We had a full day of travelling around New York and Brooklyn, we were also meeting a friend for a meal and drinks. So this outfit had to see me through quite a long day. I chose to wear this polka dot midi skirt and a grey cami top. I thought this looked quite cute and dressy. Then I added my converse for comfort and to make the outfit a bit more casual. I also brought my denim jacket along with me for the cooler evening.


Top : Primark, Similar New Look
Skirt : Pull&Bear, Asos. Similar Pretty Little Thing
Jacket : Miss Selfridge, Similar Brave Soul
Shoes : Converse, Asos
Backpack : Primark, Similar Glamorous
Necklace : Asos, Similar Kingsly Ryan
Sunglasses : Asos, Similar Quay

Outfit Five

My last outfit for New York was just a pair of simple jeans and a cute t-shirt. Unfortunately our last day was quite rainy so my outfit was covered by a rain mac, which meat I didn't get an outfit pic on the day. But below is the same outfit, just back home. I love this bright yellow top, its so fun and bright.

Top : Primark, Similar Bershka
Jeans : River Island
Shoes : Converse, Asos
Earrings : Primark, Similar Asos

Outfit Six

My first outfit for Mexico! I love getting dressed up when I'm on holiday and I love to have a different outfit for every night. The first outfit for Mexico was a dress with a Moroccan style print. Its elasticated right above the stomach and then it flows down to the knees. Its the perfect dress to wear when you know your going to be eating lots of food.

Dress : Guess, Similar style Vera Moda - Similar colours Sister of the Tribe
Shoes : Oasis
Necklace : New Look, Similar Asos
Earrings : Primark, Similar Asos


Outfit Seven

Another perfect dress for lots of food and drink. This one fits nicely to the bust and then flows out across the rest of the body. Its a pretty bright yellow colour with a blue rose pattern. I've had this in my wardrobe for year and I just cant part with it yet, as its that perfect holiday piece.

Dress : River Island, Similar Asos
Shoes : Oasis
Necklace : River Island, Similar Reclaimed Vintage 

Outfit Eight

There was a oriental restaurant in our hotel and this dress was just perfect to wear to that. Its a red dress that has ruffle sleeves and hem. It's got an oriental floral pattern. Its only from BooHoo so it wasn't overly expensive, but its one of my favourite dresses to wear as its comfy and always looks great. I went super casual with my foot wear and just wore my flip flops out.

Dress : BooHoo, Similar River Island
Shoes :  Asda, Similar Vera Moda
Earrings : Asos, Orelia

Outfit Nine

Red is just my favourite colour so I love being able to wear any clothes in this colour. I also think its a colour that suits a lot of people. This one is fitted again to the bust, but it has a corset style front. It then flows out into a skater style, which again is a shape that's flattering on quite a few frames.

Dress : Parisian, New Look. Similar Pimkie
Shoes : Oasis
Necklace : River Island, Similar Reclaimed Vintage

Outfit Ten

My last outfit of my trip was this playsuit. Its got a ditsy floral print, tortoiseshell buttons to the front and crochet either side of the buttons. The shape of this playsuit is very flattering as it goes in at the waist, giving the illusion of an hour glass shape. I chose to wear this last because its a very light creamy colour and I like to try and wear something like this or white towards the end of my holiday so that it shows my tan off a little bit better.

Playsuit : Top Shop
Shoes : Oasis
Necklace : Daniella Draper


What was your favourite outfit from my holiday? 
I think my most fave was outfit two, I just love those red trousers!

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me