June Favourite's

Where the hell did June go? I know we all say this every month, but I literally feel like June has been and gone with the blink of an eye. I guess that's because the weather has been so nice, I've been enjoying myself more and time certainly does fly when your having fun. It's been non stop since we got back from our holiday at the beginning of June, we've had lots of BBQ's to attend this month, a work party and tomorrow me and Paul will be attending a Wedding celebration. So were ending the month quite like we started it, busy and full of fun! With all of these outings I've had its meant I've had plenty of chances to play around with my make-up, Which has meant I've found some new favourites. So here's what I've been loving throughout the month of June


First up is the Too faced white peach palette, I picked this up from Sephora, which you already know from the recent haul post (click here if you've not read it yet) Since coming home its the only palette I've really been reaching for, however I do still pick up my MopheXJaclyn Hill palette for some extra shades to use with the white peach palette. The shades are gorgeous, they blend well and the colour pay off is great. I'm not going to go into any more details of why I love it so much, because I've already done a full dedicated post to this palette. If you want to read more about the palette, then click here.



This next product was also from the Sephora haul. This highlighter was a from a mini duo set, it came with the universal gloss bomb lipgloss. This highlighter is called Hustla baby, which is a peachy champagne colour. You can buy this highlighter full size, but the full size is a duo highlight. So as well as Hustla baby you also get Mean money, which is a soft champagne sheen. This highlighter is intense! You really don't need to use a lot of this to get that amazing glow. I love everything about this highlighter, the texture is creamy and applies so nice. This gives a beautiful creamy golden highlight and its my ideal shade of highlight. I feel like this is always going to be the highlighter I reach for now! Also the packaging is sleek, stylish and compact.



This has been a favourite before but I've really gotten back into this Nars blusher the past two months. Its in the shade Orgasm, which is peachy pink shade with golden shimmer. I think I've been reaching for this more because of the touch of golden shimmer to the blush. Its a gorgeous peachy pink blush without the shimmer, but the golden shimmer just gets me picking it up more in the summer. As I love how it makes my cheeks look when the sunlight catches my face. I also prefer more golden toned things on my skin, I think they compliment my complexion more.



I had this brow product quite a while back and I enjoyed using it then. I never bothered repurchasing it as I had other products to use. I've had this sitting in my make-up room for a while now, as it was in set that I got for my Birthday. I'd just not gotten round to getting the products out of the set. When I ran out of the Model Co's creamy brow pencil I thought it was time to get this bad boy out. As soon as I started using it I remembered just why I loved it so much. The tint on this is amazing! You can get very realistic hair like strokes with the pen style brush and I find it very easy to get the shape of my brow with the tint. The pencil side however is not so great, its not creamy so you really have to warm the pencil up on the back of your hand before even attempting to use it in your brows. But its great for filling in any sparse areas inside your brow. The tint defines and shapes your brow, while the pencil fills in any gaps so they work well as a duo. This would be an all time go to product if the brow pencil was just a bit more creamier. But it's made it to my monthly favourites just because of the tint side, as it is so great!


My skin is always so dry! No matter what cream I use, I still end up with dry skin after a few hours. I read about using body oils as you come out the shower, to lock the moisture into your skin and then apply a lotion on top. I found this one by Garnier. I enjoy the hair oil by this brand and I did really enjoy the body moisturiser too. This oil is tailor-made for dry skin, its got Extra Virgin Olive oil to ensure skin is nourished, left soft to the touch and feel more supple. I noticed a difference in my skin straight away by using this before my moisturiser. In about a week to two weeks, my skin felt so soft and looked healthier, there was not a dry patch in sight. I used to suffer with dry little bumps on the tops of my arms, but they have completely gone since using this oil and like I said, my skin has never felt this soft. I would highly recommend trying a body oil before you moisturise if you suffer from dry skin too. I don't use it everyday and I don't even have to use my moisturiser everyday now either. I just apply the oil straight out of the shower and then apply the moisturiser on top of the oil and I'm good to go until I shower again.

What products do you use to keep your skin hydrated and looking silky smooth? 

If your interested in what I've been wearing throughout June, then check my last post out here.

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Instagram  and Bloglovin.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me