Decluttering - Blusher, Bronzers and Highlighters

I've been on a bit of a deep clean and clear out mission lately. I don't know why I've got this sudden urge to clear through everything, but I wanted to get rid of anything that I don't particularly use as its just gathering dust and taking up precious space in my house. So I'm literally going through my entire home and making piles to either give to someone that would get more use out of it than me, or if its too tatty or passed its use by date I will be throwing it out. I've already cleared my wardrobe out when I changed my wardrobe over from summer to winter, but I didn't document doing this. But I've now started going through my beauty draws and I thought it would be quite fun to show you what I'm clearing out.



I've started my beauty de-clutter with my first make-up draw which is Blusher, Bronzers and Highlighters. There is a ridiculous amount of products in here! I've gone from not really having many of these products to filling up the entire draw. To start the decluttering process I took everything out the draw and starting putting the products into piles. A pile to keep, Giveaway and Bin.

Bin Pile

Obviously I'd rather not have to bin anything but I don't want to give anything to family friends that's gone past its use by date and embarrassingly some of these products have been sat in my draw for stupidly long time. A lot of these are cream and liquid products and that's mainly due to me preferring powder products. A lot of these products have come from beauty boxes as well, so I didn't go out of my way to buy all these products and waste them. These products weren't necessarily bad products either I just didn't end up reaching for them. 



Benefit Highbeam + Deluxe sample - Liquid highlighter
Benefit Benetint deluxe sample - Lip and Cheek stain
Benefit Lollitint deluxe sample - Lip and cheek stain
Benefit Cha cha tint deluxe sample - Lip and cheek stain
Jelly pong pong, All over glow- Liquid highlighter
Universal Beauty, Secret flush in the shade Nectar  - Cream lip and cheek stain
BangBeauty, cream colour in dolce pink - Cream blush
ModelCo, Contour stick- Cream bronzer

Family & Friends

These products are all within their use by date, some of these haven't even been opened. But I know if I open them as good as they may be I wont end up using them, as a lot of these are cream and liquid products and by now you'll know I prefer powder products. There is a couple of powder products in here that I do really like, but I have similar products that I like more, so I don't reach for these as much. I know that my family and friends will get more use of these than I have.



Narsissist blush and contour palette
Apicia Blush in the shade pollen - Liquid blush
Soap and Glory, Love at first blush - Shimmer blush
Manna, Glo - Liquid highlighter
Sleek creme to powder blush in the shade Amaryllis
Rimmel Sculpting Palette

Keep

All of these products I absolutely adore! There is still so many products here and I know I cant use all of these at the same time. But I do use them all on a rotation. The products that I've kept are all shades that i would reach for, I think they suit my complexion better and the blush sets have more colours in that I would use.



Benefit, 10 - Bronzer/Highlighter
Benefit, Thrrob - Blusher
Benefit, Dandelion - Blusher
Benefit, Hoola - Bronzer
Benefit, Coralista - Blusher
Benefit, Rockateur - Blusher
Urban Decay, Naked Flushed - Bronzer/Highlighter/Blusher
Nars, Orgasm - Blusher
Urban Decay, Gwen Stefani blush palette - Bronzer/Highlighter/Blusher
Benefit, One hot minute - Bronzer
MUA Luxe, Bronze & Sculpt contour kit - Bronzer/Highlighter
Soap & Glory, Solar Powder - Bronzer
Laura Geller, Baked vanilla - Highlighter
Pixi, Peach honey - Blush/Highlighter
Fenty Beauty, Killawatt Hu$tla baby - Highlighter
Nars, Sarah Moon Recurring Dare - Blush/Highlighter palette
Benefit, Watts up - Highlighter + mini
Glossybox, Cashmere - Highlighter
Benefit, Highbeam - Highlighter mini
Collection, speedy Pearl - Highlighter

Like I said it still looks a lot, but they all fit perfectly into the draw with plenty of space for any new products I might get. I'm very happy with what I cleared out and what I decided to keep. I just need to keep to this level of decluttering when it comes to my other draws now. The next draw I'll be clearing out is my lip draw, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

Can you spot any of your favourites in my collection?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me