November Favourites

The end of November is here and people can officially stop staying that its too early to talk about Christmas!!! To be honest I always find November boring and I can never wait for the month to be over, as right from the beginning of November all I'm doing is looking forward to the 1st of December. As its the last day of November I'm going to be talking you through this month favourite's. 

I've found it quite hard to pick favourite's this month, as I seem to be using the same products at the moment and I haven't bought anything new due to Christmas being close. In the end I found four products that I've really enjoyed using. Most of them are skincare, which for some reason I seem to always forget to talk about in favourite's. I just gravitate towards make-up favourite's rather than skincare. Two of these products are older ones that have been in my collection and the other two are from this months Glossybox. 





This is a self heating balm that opens up pores to encourage the elimination of blackhead causing dirt, impurities and toxins. The charcoal powder draws out dirt. While a cocktail of egg yolk extract, skin conditioning vitamin E, sea salt and exfoliating eggshell powder works to refine the complexion, leaving skin smooth, even and blemish free. This stuff is amazing and when I was consistently using this I saw a massive difference in my blackheads. I don't know why I stopped using it, probably to try other products! But this month I've really gotten back into it, as I've noticed my pores look enlarged and I have quite a few blackheads again. I've only used this a couple of times this month, but I'm already seeing a difference in my skin again.


A clay based 15 minute facial that works to draw out embedded impurities. Using a cocktail of ingredients this product aims to instantly perk up lack luster skin, prevent breakouts, soothe, hydrate and decongest. I've been using this along with the steam balm and I've really been liking the combination of these products together. I use the steam balm first to open up the pores and do the initial dirt draw out and then I apply this to doubly get those blackheads, but also give my skin a lovely glow and add some nourishment back into my skin. 


This is a two in one cleanser and gentle exfoliator, that leaves skin soft, hydrated and healthy looking. This product uses the same crystals used in professional microdermabrassian treatments. I like that this exfoliator is gentle enough to be used daily. I however don't feel the need to use it daily, but I am using it every other day. The colder weather always makes my skin dry, so an exfoliator is always needed to buff away the dry skin to ensure make-up application goes on smoothly and my skin always looks great. Since using all three of these products this month I've nosed that my skin is much healthier looking. I've had much fewer dry skin days, my skin has just been soft, glowing and more hydrated. This product however came out of my Glossybox and unfortunately looks to be a USA brand, so once this is used up I don't think it will be easy for me to repurchase.


I've never smelt a Chloe perfume before, but this sample came in this months Glossybox. I was pleasantly surprised by the scent. Its a very musky sexy scent. To me its definitely more of a winter scent and maybe even an evening scent for some people. The perfume is described as an intense character of oak moss, shrouded in the sweetness of cherry plum and fresh freesia. Its a lovely perfume and the bottle looks chic too, if you haven't smelt this, I would recommend that you do.

That concludes this months favourite's, short and sweet but this month has definitely been all about the skincare for me. Anyway tomorrow is the 1st of December and like the last couple of years I shall be doing Blogmas, so I'll be blogging everyday of December until the 24th! I'm also very excited to open my advent calender tomorrow!! 

Other than Christmas day of course what are you most excited for in December?
If like me your doing blogmas then please leave your links below, I'd love to read your posts!

ReRe

Follow me in Instagram, Bloglovin d Twitter.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 1





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me