Blogmas Day 2 - Empties

It's time for blogmas day 2 and this post is all about products I've used up. Most of these empties were products I got last Christmas. Now I've used them up and had chance to really use the products I thought I would share my opinions with you and if you want to try these products yourself, then maybe you can put them on your Christmas list for this year.





This is a two part cleansing product. Part one is a solid cleansing oil, which breaks down your make-up and the initial daily dirt. Part two is a cleansing cream, this ensures that all make-up is removed thoroughly and that the skin is replenished with a cocktail of ingredients. I really enjoyed using this product, it removed make-up effortlessly and always left my skin feeling hydrated rather than dried out and tight. I would recommend trying this product if you haven't and at some point soon I'll definitely be repurchasing this. 


Another product by Pixi. This one is a toner, but its an exfoliating toner. This brightens, tones and conditions skin after cleansing. This toner is enriched with 5% glycolic acid, which dissolves the bonds binding dead dull skin cells to skins surface, revealing healthy skin cells below. Its a gentle exfoliator that can be used daily to reveal brighter, clearer and smoother complexion. I love this product and will be buying a full size bottle of this. My skin looked amazing when I used this, it gave me a lovely fresh glow and helped to diminish my spot scars. 


This is an advanced eye serum that targets multiple aspects of eye ageing. This product hydrates, improves fine lines, reduces puffiness and dark circles. Since using this I've found I do prefer serum eye products, they seem to do more than a cream and I prefer the feel of them under my eyes as they sink in much quicker than a cream. I haven't repurchased this yet as I'm trying out a different eye serum right now. But I do recommend this eye serum and if the one I'm trying out now doesn't give me better results than this one, then I shall be immediately be re-buying this product. If you didn't know Hylamide are part of The Abnormal Beauty Company, which is the same company that produce The Ordinary.


This is a weightless liquid foundation with a demi-matte finish. It has light diffusing spheres to help blur imperfections and wrinkles. It gives you a flawless finish! This foundation was one of my all time favourite's as my skin did look flawless with this. My only problem with this product was that if I had any slight dryness to my skin, this foundation stuck to it and made it stand out meaning my skin didn't look so flawless. But on the days my skin was normal or oily it was the best foundation ever! I'm not sure if I will or wont re-purchase this product again. It depends if I can keep my skin looking good and not dry. At the moment the products I'm using do seem to be working to keep the dryness at bay. If they continue to do so throughout the winter then this will be on my re-purchase list.


This is a multi-tasking cream that helps to improve softness, manageability and shine. This cream creates a weightless, invisible shield over hair to block humidity and provide frizz protection. This product is actually really great at fighting frizz, my hair was much smoother when I used this. Naturally my hair has  a wave to it and when I let my hair air dry without using heat, it actually dried with hardly any frizz! I'm very impressed with this product and I not only do I want to buy this again, I actually want to try other products from this brand.

Have you tried anything from the Living Proof range? 
If you have let me know what you bought and what you thought.

ReRe

Follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin and Instagram.

See previous Blogmas posts here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me