May favourites

It's that time of the month again, I can't believe how fast this year is going half the way through it already.


I have 4 beauty and 1 fashion favourite this month.

First up is soap and glory's feel good factor moisturiser. This does so much for a moisturiser. It's a bb cream, it's a primer, has SPF 25 and obviously moisturises your skin. I love that it cuts out a the primer step in my morning routine. It feels a bit thick at first but it sinks into the skin lovely, keeps the skin hydrated but also keeps the oil at bay.

Models own colour lip stix. I'm not sure what the colour is as it doesn't have a name or number but it's the colour I've been going for lots this month. It's so bright and when I see it on my lips I can't help but smile as the colour is such a happy colour. It's creamy in texture and has quite good staying power.

Maybelline colour tattoo 24hr in on and on bronze. This is such a perfect shade for the summer. I've been using this most days as it's so simple and easy to get a great look. The staying power is defiantly not 24h but I would say lasts a good 8hrs.

The last of my beauty favourites is the Lancôme hypnose mascara. It's buildable, doesn't irritate eyes gives the lashes brilliant volume and length.

My fashion favourite of the month is this beautiful dress it's from a little boutique shop. It's so bright and happy perfect for the summer. It's not quite warm yet so I've been wearing it with black leggings and little black cardigan. When the hotter days come around I will be able to wear it just as it is with some sandles

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me