My skin care and beauty products essentials when travelling

I've recently come back from a weekend trip to Norwich to see friends and I thought it would be good to show you what I take with me out of the lots of makeup I have.


My makeup bag is from Clarins (I got it free ages ago when I purchased some skincare) it has a separate little bag which I use for my makeup brushes. It's white on the outside with red lining on the inside. It's very roomy so I can fit lots in.

These are what call my essential brushes, I use them everyday so I needed them with me.
1. Real techniques expert face brush (foundation)
2. Real techniques buffing brush (powder/setting)
3. Real techniques contour brush (highlighter)
4. Real techniques pointed foundation brush (eye concealer)
5. Real techniques detailed brush (blemish concealer)
6. Urban decay blush brush (blusher)
7. Benefit slant powder (bronzer)
8. Unsure of the brand it was from a set years ago but it love it for adding colour to my crease
9. Benefit fluff shadow (eye shadow)
10. Urban decay mini crease brush (blending)
1. Garnier fresh essentials eye makeup remover - morning eye makeup remover/eye refresher
2. Garnier fresh essentials refreshing cleansing lotion - morning cleanser
3. Bioderma - morning and evening cleanser and toner 
4. Lancôme genifique eye concentrate - morning and night eye cream
5 soap and glory feel good factor translucent bb cream - morning moisturiser
6. Bomb cosmetics bubblegum pop lip balm - morning lip balm
7. Very essential cotton pads
8. Asda skin system eye makeup remover pads - night eye makeup remover and first evening cleanse
9. Liz Earle cleanse and polish - night cleanser
10. Origins make a difference plus rejuvenating moisturiser - night cream 
11. Blistex intensive moisturiser - night lip balm
1. Mini benefit porefessional - foundation primer
2. Bourjois healthy mix foundation in vanilla 
3. Maybelline instant anti age eraser eye - under eye concealer
4. Collection 2000 concealer - blemish concealer and for severe dark circles
5. Soap and glory one heck of a blot - setting powder
6. Benefit 10 - bronzer and highlighter in one (very handy but unsure if they still do this product)
7. Bourjois blusher in golden rose
8. Benefit brow zings in medium
1. Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion
2. Benefit world famous neutrals pallette- you always need to take a good pallete with you and I can do day and night looks with this.
3. Soap and glory supercat liquid black eyeliner pen 
4. Benefit bad gal liner waterproof - perfect for the water line
5. Lancôme hypnose mascara 
6. Maybelline colour 24h tattoo - cream shadow
1. Revlon colorburst matte balm in elusive insaisissable 
2. Models own twist up lip stick - colour unknown
3. Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in rendezvous

So that's everything i took with me to Norwich, all the stuff I knew that I would need and would reach for no unease scary products.









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me