Primark Haul

I always like a good browse around Primark. You can spot some great clothes in there that can be dupes for much more expensive items. I also find it to be a great place to try out a trend that your not so sure of. As you can try out the trend for a cheaper price and if its not for you, you can just get rid. I recently had a chance to browse around my local Primark and here's what I picked up....

First up is a dress that only cost £13. Its a dark dusky pink colour with white and cream flowers splashed all over. The back of this dress is beautiful, it zips up to the lower back and then it goes into a lace up style. The sleeves also have tie details on them too. This is perfect for day to day wear and can be dressed up with some heels for a meal out or an easy date night outfit. I got so many compliments when I wore this out and people were so surprised when I told them it was from Primark.


Next I picked up this slogan t-shirt that was only £2.50. I'm really into slogan tee's at the moment. I think they look cute tucked into denim shorts, skirts or under dungaree's with a pair of converse. I know for me this is just a fad I'm going through, so I didn't want to pay a lot for a slogan tee. This one was perfect as like I said it was only £2.50. With it being so cheap I was worried it was going to be see-through, but it actually wasn't. This has roses right on the centre of the t-shirt, which is what drew me to it. Then it has Los Angeles above the roses and city of dreams below the roses. 


I've been on the look out for some high waisted shorts that aren't the super skinny ones, I find those ones squish my thighs and make me feel self-conscious. I don't want to feel self-conscious about wearing shorts, so I've been on the hunt for some that make me feel confident. I came across these ones that were £10. They are a pale faded denim with slashes on the front of the thighs and have a frayed effect on the bottom. These are loose around the thighs, so there not tight on my legs and don't make me feel uncomfortable or self-conscious. 


Lastly I couldn't resist some new PJ's. I love any chance to buy new night wear, going through my PJ draw I found I had a lack of summer PJ's. I picked these up for £10. They have a floral pattern with lace detail and they are silky soft. With all the hot weather we've been having I think these will be great at keeping me cooler in the night, but still look super cute.


Which piece do you like the most from this haul, let me know below.


ReRe


Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new blog posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me